Welcome to the LDANZ website
The Learning Disabilities Association of New Zealand (incorporated) is:
- An industry wide not-for-profit incorporated society.
- A professional umbrella organisation made up of specific learning disabilities (SLD) associations, LD professionals, and interested others.
Our Mission Statement
To empower people with SLD to unlock their potential.
We do this by:
- Providing the public with information about learning disabilities and training opportunities for assisting/teaching those individuals with SLD, especially dyslexia.
- Providing training, accreditation and continuing professional development for LD teachers and assessors.
- Providing links to our affiliated local SLD organisations and to our registered LD teachers and assessors so that you can access an accredited provider in your area.
LDANZ Conference & AGM 2018
The 2018 national conference of the Learning Disabilities Association of New Zealand, It's Time to Make a Real Difference, will be held on the weekend of 6th and 7th July at the Solway Copthorne Hotel, Masterton..