LDANZ Registered LD Assessors are:
- Individual members of LDANZ.
- Qualified academically and professionally to carry out comprehensive cognitive and educational assessments.
- Registered with the New Zealand Council for Educational Research (NZCER) as level C test users.
- Required to abide by the professional Code of Ethics of the New Zealand Psychological Society.
- Required to undertake documented continuing professional development.
- Police vetted
What to expect in an assessment report:
A comprehensive assessment will profile a person’s strengths and weaknesses and identify the nature and extent of any learning difficulty or disability.
Comprehensive recommendations for intervention, such as specialist tutoring and/or accommodations will form part of the report.
An assessment for a learning disability will necessarily involve a comprehensive range of cognitive, oral language, and academic measures.
List of Registered LD Assessors:
- Gail Hall, Coromandel-Waikato, phone 021 702 245
- Margaret Crawford, Te Awamutu, phone 021 024 98705, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ronelle Muller, Whanganui, phone 06 347 8332
- Bill Glassey, Palmerston North, phone 06 355 2290
- Andrew Salisbury, Palmerston North, phone 021 267 4190
- Gill Knight, Nelson, phone 021 183 4811
- Marg LeGros, Upper Moutere, Nelson, phone 03 546 6524
- Clare van Hasselt, Christchurch, phone 03 343 9841, email@example.com
- Morag Carver, Christchurch, phone 03 337 7746
- Glenys Knopp, Darfield, Canterbury, phone 03 317 9072
- Bill Telfer, Aoraki South Canterbury, phone 027 469 8539, firstname.lastname@example.org